About the Course
Transition Into Parenthood (TIP) Course – 1 Day
$285 Inc. GST
You can choose to book one single day for a course – both the TiP and MHB have 1 single day options.
Favourite choice for pregnant couples this year has been to combine the two courses I offer on one weekend.
Would you love to receive all the Transition into Parenthood information + all the Mindful Hypnobirth course info on one weekend?
Best Value option!
Book both courses and yes you will receive a $100 discount:
Sat/Sun MHB 15 February 2020 and TiP 16 February 2020 |
Sat/Sun MHB 28 March 2020 and TiP 29 March 2020 |
Sat/Sun MHB 11 April 2020 and TIP 12 April 2020 |
Sat/Sun MHB 16 May 2020 and TIP 17 May 2020 |
Sat/Sun MHB 13 June 2020 and TiP 14 June 2020 |
Sat/Sun MHB 11 July 2020 and TIP 12 July 2020 |
Sat/Sun MHB 15 August 2020 and TiP 16 August 2020 |
Sat/Sun MHB 12 September 2020 and TIP 13 September 2020 |
Sat/Sun MHB 7 November 2020 and TIP 8 November 2020 |
Sat/Sun TIP 14 November 2020 and MHB 15 November 2020 |
Sat/Sun MHB 21 November 2020 and TIP 22 November 2020 |
Sat/Sun TIP 28 November 2020 and MHB 29 November 2020 |
Sat/Sun TIP 5 December 2020 and MHB 6 December 2020 |
Sat/Sun TIP 12 December 2020 and MHB 13 December 2020 |
Prefer to save time and book it in over the phone with Julie she’s at her work desk right now and will warmly welcome your call 0401265530
– Birth and Baby Care Course for Pregnant Couples
– Start at 30-35 Weeks of Pregnancy
– 6-8 Couples max per class
– 1 day course
– 9:00AM TO 4:30PM
– Courses delivered at Julie Studio in Sylvania in Sydney’s South.
The Super Condensed courses format is that it suits shift workers; very busy people who run their own business and are time poor, or work and attend Uni, couples where it’s her first but he has a previous family and they have the other kids every 2nd weekend so can’t attend 2 weekends in a row.
Questions? Contact Julie:
M: 0401 265 530
E: [email protected]
transition into parenthood
Birth and Baby Care Course for Pregnant Couples
what's included in the transition into parenthood course
- You'll take home your very own copy of the Transition into Parenting workbook 160 pages full of Pregnancy, birth, baby care info
- More free take-away's for you include the popular antenatal course professional notes "Preparing for Birth - Mothers" and "Preparing for Birth - Fathers"
- You also receive 2 goody filled show bags filled with brochures, free samples of quality products
- As Attendees at the courses you'll have direct access to Julie for support via mobile, email, text 24/7
- All attendees have a chance to take advantage of having Julie as their Birth Doula; Julie is exclusively available to attendees of the courses.
- You'll have the opportunity to have Julie to assist you at home with a personalised Baby Care Support Service.
- All mums have an invitation to Julie's free "Pram Walking Group at Cronulla" fun filled mornings
Transition into parenthood work book 2
preparing for birth - mother and father books
Transition into parenthood work book 1
Benefits you will gain from attending the Transition into Parenthood Course: Birth and Baby Preperation
- Provides good clear information about what, why, where, when and how of labour and birth
- Enhances your understanding of what self-help measures a woman can do in labour to make it quicker, more comfortable and easier
- Explains the partners role including support skills: massage, and loads of other ideas that ALL women wish their partner had a handle on prior to going to the hospital
- This course also provides an explanation of what expectations to have of the staff whether midwives, obstetricians, other doctors and staff
- How to work with the staff, how to communicate, being a team player and also an great advocate for the pregnant woman
- Fills you in on the truth of what midwives want you to be aware of during labour in hospital whether delivery suite or birth centre model of care
- Provides solutions to common problems which may occur during labour and how to side step or overcome the issues with ease
- Replaces all hospital classes with more extensive content and detail - see table.
- Covers all the factual details to prepare pregnant women and their partner for the normal course a labour and birth experience normally takes - very different to Hollywood movie scenes
- How to identify the phases of labour; pre or true labour. How to know if the waters have broken. How to identify the correct time to go to hospital, making the journey more comfortable, settling in and making use of the hospital facilities,
- What happens step by step after the birth, what is normal for mum and bub and what to expect for the remainder of your hospital stay
- Coming home; ideas tips tricks on dealing with lots of small or large issues which typically trip people up whether it's their first or subsequent baby
- The first 12 weeks; the early patch of time with a newborn baby, breastfeeding, sleep, settling, calming, crying, nappies, bathing, what's normal, what's not normal and what to do about it.
- Identifying issues and situations not covered in typical baby care books, or general courses and not general common sense knowledge. Highlighting enjoyment and making life happier, easier and fulfilling with a young bub - through to five years.
- Signposting where to get help, current best resources for new parents to turn to, how to minimise or overcome challenges, difficulties to instead shine bright and thrive in new parenting and have a sense of control and routine for wellbeing.
Benefits You and Your Partner Will Gain from attending Both of the Courses with Julie during your mid-late pregnancy
- Julie ensures each of her courses are wholesome, enriching, supportive, positive, and potentially increases the well-being of each participant
- Julie shares unique details in each course without doubling up or repeating or cross over of information - don't hesitate to book both, look forward to gaining wisdom
- You will gain a lot of useful, practical knowledge quickly and easily in a comfortable lounge environment, without any stress, pressure, or embarrassment
- Couples achieve a strong sense of becoming a more effective team in readiness for working together throughout birth and beyond into raising children as great parents
- To positively enhance the increased communication and bonding which naturally occurs during pregnancy, for each pregnant couple, to reduce the risk of family breakdown later
- To assist each mum and dad-to-be to thrive in their respective roles, to increase understanding, respect, togetherness, relationship bond and closeness so vital to begin parenthood
- These courses tend to automatically reduce anxiety and depression during your pregnancy which may possibly reduce post-partum depression risk as well