The New Mindful Hypnobirth Weekend (Sat+Sun)
$385 Inc. GST
Need to book over the phone? Julie is currently at her work desk right now and will warmly welcome your call 0401265530
Hypnobirth 1 day options are:
| 5 Oct Saturday | 13 October Sunday | 19 October Saturday | 16 November Saturday | 10 November Sunday | 1 December Sunday | 8 December Sunday | 14 December Saturday | 22 December Saturday | 28 December | 5 January 2020 |
– Start when you are 25-30 weeks pregnant
– Couples course
– 6-8 Couples max per class
– 1 WEEKEND COURSE – SATURDAY AND SUNDAY
– 9:00AM TO 4:30PM
– Courses delivered at Julie Studio in Sylvania in Sydney’s South.
Favourite choice for pregnant couples this year has been to combine the two courses I offer on one weekend.
Would you love to receive all the Transition into Parenthood information + all the Mindful Hypnobirth course info on one weekend?
Best Value option!
Book both courses and yes you will receive a $100 discount:
Sat/Sun MHB 5 October and TiP 6 October |
Sat/Sun MHB 19 October and TiP 20 October |
Sat/Sun MHB 16 November MHB and 17 November TIP |
Sat/Sun TiP 7 December and MHB 8 December |
Sat/Sun MHB 14 December and TiP 15 December |
Sat/Sun TiP 21 December and MHB 22 December |
sat/sun MHB 28 December and TiP 29 December |
sat/sun TiP 4 Jan 2020 and MHB 5 January 2020
Prefer to save time and book it in over the phone with Julie she’s at her work desk right now and will warmly welcome your call 0401265530
The beauty of the condensed course format is that it suits shift workers; Police, Fire, Ambo’s, Nurses, etc or very busy people who run their own business and are time poor, or work and attend Uni,
The program is founded on research from neuroscience, midwifery, obstetrics and epigenetics; and uses the extensive understanding of the relaxation response and its influence on birth.
If you are considering doing both courses (The New Mindful Hypnobirth and Transition into Parenthood) then Check out the 2019 Super Condensed Combination Course here and save $100 when you book both course.
Questions? Contact Julie:
M: 0401 265 530
P: (02) 9544 6441
E: [email protected]
The New Mindful Hypnobirth course
The New Mindful Hypnobirth course
This course provides pregnant couples with all the knowledge, confidence, insights and easy-to-achieve skills for training the mind, body and heart for achieving a calm positive childbirth and early parenting and beyond.
The New Mindful Hypnobirth course developed by Julie after years of personal and professional experience provides pregnant couples with all the knowledge, confidence, insights and easy-to-achieve skills for training the mind, body and heart for achieving a calm positive childbirth and early parenting and beyond.
what's included in The New Mindful Hypnobirth course
- The Mindful Hypno Birthing Book by Sophie Fletcher
- 12 Audio Files of my voice covering relaxation visualisation segments
- 1 x MP3 file of beautiful relaxation music suitable to play during labour and 2 documentaries (clients provide the USB stick and I download from my computer and give it to them to keep)
- 1 sample bag called a Baobag with brochures, free samples of quality mum and bub products
- Direct access to Julie via mobile, email, text anytime they have questions, problems, require assistance.
- All attendees have the opportunity to contract Julie as their Birth Doula; Julie not available to non-attendees of the courses.
- All attendees have the opportunity to contract Julie to assist them with the Baby Care Support Service.
- All mums have the opportunity to come along to Julie's free "Pram Walking Group at Cronulla" one weekday morning each week.
Benefits you will gain from attending The New Mindful Hypnobirth Course
- Provides a rich combination of proven techniques using special breathing, deep relaxation, visualisation, easy meditation and mindful concepts
- Provides layers of information to overcome fear, tension, anxiety, pain, stress, self-doubt to create of sense of self-control, comfortable self-awareness and increased confidence,
- Gives guidance on how to create a harmonious ability between mind and body in preparation for labour and birth to occur more easily, quicker and safely,
- The reduction of stress hormones Adrenalin and Cortisol during pregnancy using these techniques will mean a calmer hormone environment for the unborn baby
- This course does give good clear logical explanations to provide the pregnant woman and her partner with simple clarity on how to achieve a normal birth
- Those who do require medical assistance will be supported by all the provided information in their journey and be more content and resolved with the outcome as a result of the balanced approach of the content
- The life skills learnt in this course will continue to support you to remain grounded, balanced, with reduced anxiety in life generally for decades of parenting and beyond into the future
Benefits You and Your Partner Will Gain from attending Both of the Courses with Julie during your mid-late pregnancy
- Julie ensures each of her courses are wholesome, enriching, supportive, positive, and potentially increases the well-being of each participant
- Julie shares unique details in each course without doubling up or repeating or cross over of information - don't hesitate to book both, look forward to gaining wisdom
- You will gain a lot of useful, practical knowledge quickly and easily in a comfortable lounge environment, without any stress, pressure, or embarrassment
- Couples achieve a strong sense of becoming a more effective team in readiness for working together throughout birth and beyond into raising children as great parents
- To positively enhance the increased communication and bonding which naturally occurs during pregnancy, for each pregnant couple, to reduce the risk of family breakdown later
- To assist each mum and dad-to-be to thrive in their respective roles, to increase understanding, respect, togetherness, relationship bond and closeness so vital to begin parenthood
- These courses tend to automatically reduce anxiety and depression during your pregnancy which may possibly reduce post-partum depression risk as well