Already experienced but want to update, refresh, start over anew and receive meaningful nurturing information during your pregnancy? Your needs will probably differ a little from those having their first baby and may find a fast refresh is ideal to help them to refocus and prepare for this baby as a couple.
What is the recommended format for a refresher?
Choose from the following options to suit your needs:
- Transition into Parenthood – one day super condensed workshop only $295/couple – birth and baby care course in one day usually on a Sunday – especially if you have already done the full course previously
- Transition into Parenthood – two Saturday course only $385/couple – birth and baby care course in 2 days – for those wanting a thorough refresh of information or for mothers with a new partner who has not been a father before
- Mindful course – for those who have already completed a previous Breath Awareness birth course with Julie in a previous pregnancy… day two of the Mindful birth course is an ideal way to refresh all the information and practice… only $250/couple who have been before
- The Mindful birth course only $385/couple – over two days is a terrific way to refresh for those who have had a baby before and would like to gain more techniques for creating a positive birth experience this time
To help you make the right choice to suit your requirements check these scenarios below:
- We have had a baby before although he was premature and we missed out on going to any classes, so we didn’t really get to prepare at all – which options would be best for us?Julie recommends the 2xSat TiP course and the 2 day Mindful birth course as the ideal preparation for you both this time.
Julie’s courses 2 years ago and loved it. We felt very prepared and want to feel that way again, which are the best and quickest options for us?
Julie recommends the one day TiP birth and baby workshop on a Sunday and day 2 of the Mindful birth course. y!
- Our first child is 5 years old and now we are wanting to prepare anew for this baby, we have noticed that lots of things have changed, which options would be best for us?Julie recommends the 2xSat TiP course and the 2 day Mindful birth course as the ideal preparation for you both this time.
To select day two of the Mindful birth course for those who have already completed the course with a previous pregnancy please view the list of all the daytime Mindful birth courses available during the week to attend.
- School mums: the Mindful birth course is available during the weekday during school hours to enable you to attend easily.
If you have not done a breath awareness/relaxation birth course before then attendance at both days is the normal course, however if you have
done the Mindful birth course with Julie previously you are most welcome to attend just session two as a refresher.
Have a Question?
Want to check any details with Julie, have more questions answered and book in over the phone?
Feel welcome to phone Julie between 6am and 10pm 7 days on her landline (02) 9544 6441 or her personal mobile 0401 265 530 or by email.