About the Course
Looking after a little newborn baby during the first 3 months in a very positive way.
- Being able to read the baby’s body language and their variety of cry “signals” helps parents-to-be feel they can trust their intuition and look forward to getting to know their baby.
- How to swaddle/wrap, breastfeed, deal with crying, sleep and settling, involving both mothers and fathers.
- Breastfeeding, expressing, storing, thawing breast milk. What to expect during the first weeks, what’s normal, what’s not.
- Understanding the newborn in the first few days.
- A wide variety of important points will be explained, especially solutions to problems. All your questions will be answered.
These sessions on parenting make a world of difference to reducing worries and concerns of new parents in the first days, weeks and months. Safe sleeping, settling, bathing, needs of mother and baby, what to buy for baby, parenting resources and where to get help, more about the reasons babies cry and comforting measures. This session helps couples become even more prepared for becoming parents.
Call Julie to book in over the phone 0401265530 or email her via contact page:
2019 dates to choose from are
29 September 2019
27 October 2019
2 November 2019
24 November 2019
30 November 2019