Exclusive Baby Care Support Services
Julie Clarke offers a very special baby care support service, exclusively for couples who have attended both the Calmbirth and the Transition into Parenthood courses. Baby Care Support Service provided in your own home for convenience and ease…
“Julie brings a smile and her warm gentle calm approach whenever she visits…”
About Julie Clarke’s Baby Care Support Service?
Let Julie know about your areas of concern, any questions, problems and she will be able to assist you within 24 hours.
Julie also conducts a fun pram walking group (no charge) weekly for the mums who have done both of her courses and also accessed the Baby Care Support Service – we enjoy a delicious breakfast at the beach, babies socialising, park play, pram walk, informative conversation… it’s an amazing service… attended personally by Julie.
- Baby Care Support Service – in your own home.
- Only $50/hour. Area available: only St George & Sutherland... further distance is negotiable
- No charge at all for emails and phone calls associated with the service – included freely
- Very gentle, supportive, positive and fun.
- Limited to the baby’s first 12 months.
- Exclusively for couples who have attended the courses
What can Julie help with?
For many new families, I have been helping with:
* sleeping issues,
* coping with heat in summer, cold in winter,
* colic wind bowel pain,
* reflux and vomiting issues,
* stressed agitated difficult to settle babies,
* problems such as positioning and attachment,
* Thrush and mastitis,
* “How to”expressing and storing breast-milk,
* Relaxation baby bathing technique,
* Baby massage,
* Newborn settling and calming techniques,
* 1st 12 months, playing/stimulating development,
* Safe swaddling,
* Not sleeping enough at night,
* Won’t go down to bed early enough, wakes too often through the night,
* Wakes too early, won’t sleep at all during the day,
* Sleeps really well through the day and then awake all night,
* Only wants to have short
* Ideas for Ergonomically arranging the baby’s room,
* Interaction with
* Enhancing baby’s physical and learning development,
* Hints and tips on safety,
* “How to” introducing solid foods with maximum nutrition and minimizing risks of allergies or food
* “How to” do cup feeding quickly and easily,
* Finding a structure for the routine of the day (just a little),
* Figuring out priorities for your own special routines, and answer all those questions as they’ve come up.
How does Julie help parents with this services?
I provide suggestions, active listening, answers and creative practical ideas that blend easily with the existing family/routine structure and of
Often I will show how to do it and then stand by to help if required, it’s quite surprising actually just how much can be covered in one or two hours.
I prefer to carefully limit the session to just one or two hours so mum and bub don’t get tired.
One or two hours per week or per month or per quarter
“Everyone learns and grows best when well supported through an experience of learning by doing it themselves without any judgement or criticism, just gentle positive guidance.”
book me for just one hour at a time...or more
Couples who have been through my courses are welcome to book me for just one hour at a time and we can see if we need to extend it or they can book 2 hours, or whatever they feel they need, I respond to their needs at the time.
Baby Care Support Service is provided in your own home for your ease and convenience.
Julie tends to follow the “Attachment parenting” approach. In my
Contact Julie Clarke for a friendly chat
Ask a question below.